Active for Life
No matter your age or physical condition, it’s never too late to get your body moving to improve your health and fitness, increase your energy and improve your overall well-being.
Our ACTIVE FOR LIFE classes are an opportunity to participate in a fun, social, safe and comfortable environment with tailored exercise classes aimed at functional strength balance training and fall prevention.
- Healthy heart tips from a physio to help reduce the risk of stroke
- 5 Diverse Ways to Reduce The Risk of Stroke
- Learn From The Allied Health Experts: What is Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome?
- Tips to avoid developing peroneal tendinopathy
- Here’s why late-stage rehab is essential in getting you back in the game