Robina Roos players are all invited to attend pre-season injury screening at Physiologic.
If you are serious about playing the season out injury free then this session is a must for you!
We use the latest clinical injury screening tests and evidence to highlight where you are most at risk of injury in the sport of AFL
WHAT INJURIES ARE MOST COMMON IN AFL
- knee (ACL)
- shoulder (dislocations etc)
WHO IS MOST AT RISK?
- Anyone who has had a previous injury (fracture, soft tissue muscle strain, ligament tear)
- Anyone who has had a significant enough injury that has kept them away from sport for more than 2 weeks
- Anyone who has had surgery
- Anyone who experiences tightness and general soreness regularly
- Everyone who is attending pre season training where your training loads are usually alot higher
WHY GET SCREENED ?
- helps us help you regarding who might need more injury prevention strategies this year
- Gives you insight into the extent of YOUR injury risk this season
- Prevent injury before it starts
- education on how YOU can change your injury risk
- specific researched techniques to avoid getting injured this year
- Ability to discuss any injury history or concerns with Physiotherapists
- Tue 6th and 13th December
- 6.30pm both evenings
- we can only cater for a total of 16 people each evening
- first to book gets preference
- No gap health fund rebate if you have private health insurance – swipe of card only OR
- $25 per person
- Please RSVP using this link – fill out the questionnaire – leave any parts that don’t apply to you but just mention on the form that you are part of the Robina Roos AFL Cub – https://physiologic.com.au/pre-assessment-questionnaire/
- Friday 2nd December – we need to know exact numbers for the two evenings