EXERCISE and WELL BEING – an absolute must in this time of uncertainty.
Staying home will see your freedom and your physical and mental capacity challenged in the coming weeks/months.
We have spent some time looking at some of the best ways to keep active whilst COVID 19 exists
Check it out below
1. OUR RESIDENT PT – ALEX KIEDORF
– currently an amazing opportunity exists to get your training structured, supervised and fun
– Alex operates out of Physiologic and with the clinic still open she is available.
– WE ARE PRACTICING THE STRICTEST HYGIENE AT PHYSIOLOGIC – CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT WE ARE DOING
– with gyms currently being closed due to COVID 19 and people gathering limited to 2 only – you can still get your supervised PT sessions
– Click here to see Alex’s bio – ring us on 55787155 to make time
Don’t forget our live FB YOGA with Alex
– we go LIVE on facebook with Alex Kierdorf for YOGA workouts
– tune in Fridays at 7.30am
– basic yoga with a little bit of slow flow suitable to all levels
– All you need is a mat (or carpet), water bottle and a rolled up towel.
2. NTC (nike training club app) – its free
– amazing collection of exercise sessions and information all based around you training at home
– allows for people with minimal gym equipment but also for people who may have basic gym equipment at home
– includes YOGA, cardio and HIIT, STRENGTH TRAINING, MOBILITY WORKOUTS
– PLANS – you can tailor a weekly plan suitable for your schedule
3. CENTR – Chris Hemsworth’s wellness APP
– currently has a 6 week trial period in light of COVID 19 pandemic – check it out
– great resource focussing on all areas of wellness
– leaders in each field to instruct sessions
– NUTRITION, YOGA, STRENGTH WORK, CARDIO, HIIT, MINDFULNESS, LIVE SESSIONS
4. HUSTL – females this one’s for you
– an amazing local brand fresh out of Byron Bay
– have found a niche market as a boutique fitness studio offering a great combination of progressive pilates and circuit training
– low impact based training so risk of injury is super low
– the free online classes also touch the mind body connection with Yin yoga, manifesting and meditation sessions
– amazing instructors – engaged with their community, you’ll feel connected, revived and wanting to join the daily live stream
– currently running free online classes, please enter your email to receive all the Online Class details and timetable – check it out here