Winter sports have started.
Parents you my have already noticed your children complaining of sore knees, feet and hips. In many cases kids will need to have several weeks away from sport in order to manage their injury.
We show you how to keep your child away from injury and towards happiness with their sport.
What you will learn;
- How to spot early signs of injury in children
- How growth impacts on active boys and girls differently
- Why girls are 8 time more likely to have a severe knee injury in running/kicking sports and how to prevent this
- Why your boy is limping at half time or after training
- Tips on how to prevent injury and make sure your kids have full participation and enjoyment
- The latest injury prevention
strategies for kids
Perfect for parents of kids who play soccer, netball, Rugby League/Union, touch football, Futsal, AFL.
WHEN: Wed 22nd March 2017
TIME: 6.45 pm – 8.00 pm
WHERE: Physiologic, 334 Scottsdale Drive, Robina Q 4226