- Mon 25th MARCH 2019
- 6.30 PM
- 334 Scottsdale Drive, Robina (opposite police station)
Josh Meyer – Physiologic (www.physiologic.com.au)
Come and learn how to prevent and manage the most frequent injuries for netballers.
- ACL prevention
- overview of Netball Australia Knee Program
- Ankle sprain prevention and use of ankle guards
- recovery techniques
- load management
- taping techniques
- Ankle and knee injury alone in Netball makes up for 60-70% of all netball related injury
- Females are 7-8 times more likely than males to sustain an ACL injury.
- on average it takes 12-18 months to return from an ACL reconstruction
- ACL and other significant knee injury has been correlated in the long term with developing Osteoarthritis.
Based on these facts the evening is a MUST attend for parents and kids.
334 Scottsdale Dr, Robina QLD 4226, Australia