Your health is our priority
1 in 3 women experience women’s health problems during their lifetime.
Many women feel too embarrassed to seek professional help. There are many options for treatment that can help women lead normal healthy lives, including physiotherapy.
Physiotherapy for Women’s Health covers many areas, including:
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Sexual pain or dysfunction
- Abdominal separation
- Chronic pelvic pain / vulvodynia / dyspareunia
- Interstitial cystitis
- Constipation / bowel dysfunction
- Low back / SIJ / Coccyx pain
- Postpartum healing & return to exercise
Our associate Physiotherapist Kelly Meddings has a special interest in Women’s health physiotherapy. She is passionate about offering treatment in a caring, discrete and sensitive manner. Kelly has the experience in women’s health to treat women of all ages with these conditions.