Megan BakerOccupational Therapist and Remedial Massage Therapist
Megan Baker, principal of MK Therapy is a qualified Occupational Therapist who specialises in Soft Tissue Therapy. Megan has over 12 years experience as a remedial massage therapist.
As an Occupational Therapist Megan also has extensive experience working within the hospital setting, in orthopaedic and neurological rehabilitation. Offering you a platform to engage, educate and empower yourself, MK Therapy assists you to participate in your life for optimal health and wellbeing.
MK Therapy offers the following treatments:
- Remedial Massage
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Lymphoedema management
- Persistent pain management
- Back care and postural education
Megan has worked with the following teams as a sports remedial therapist;
- The National Women’s Football Team (The Matilda’s) 2015-present,
- The ACT Brumbies Rugby Union Team,
- The Canberra Raiders NRL Team,
- Gold Coast Titans NRL athletes,
- World Surf League athletes,
- Australian National Swimming Team,
- Australian National Gymnastic Team,
- Australian National Kayak Team,
- Gold Coast United Football Team.